After Microsoft officially announced the release of the New Windows 11 operating system. You can now download or upgrade your Windows 10 to Windows 11 in a few simple steps. Well, here is an article that will tell you how to install Windows 11 on your system.
Windows 11 is all about visual changes. Although, only the beta or the testing version of Windows 11 is available. But, the powerful features of the new operating system are enough to overcome any bug. I am not bragging around, I am myself using it for a few days now. I found Windows 11 to be powerful and stylish so here is an article that will tell you How to install Windows 11.
The article on how to download and install Windows 11 is categorized into four major sections and they are
- Check Whether Your System Is Compatible With Windows 11 Or Not
- How To Install Windows 11 – A Preview Upgrade From Windows 10
- How to Install Windows 11 on 64-bit OS
- Windows 11 Direct Download Links
Next is the article on “How To Install Windows 11”. You will find the explanation for all the points mentioned above along with the download links.
How To Install Windows 11
Let us begin with the step-to-step guide on “How to Install Windows 11”. We will start by checking the compatibility of the system and then there are two methods, either you update your Windows 10 to Windows 11 or you can download it from the links provided.
Check Whether Your System Is Compatible With Windows 11 Or Not
To check the compatibility of your system with Windows 11. Microsoft has launched its own Application known as the “PC Health Checker”. You can download the Application from the official Microsoft Windows 11 App and check whether your system is compatible with Windows 11 or not. Given below are the steps to Use the PC Health Checker Application.
- Go to the official Windows 11 app and scroll down to the section that says “Check The Compatibility”.
- In the section, you will find the option “Download App”. The app will start to download on your system.
- Now, go to the download section and double-click on the setup to install.
- Agree to the terms and press the install button. The PC Health Check app is installed.
- Now, open the app.
- You will find a “Check Now” option on the screen. Click on it.
- If your system is compatible then a message box will appear in front of you saying “The PC Can Run Windows 11”.
- If the system says that your system is not compatible with Windows 11 then your system has not met the minimum system requirements for Windows 11
How To Install Windows 11 – A Preview Upgrade From Windows 10
Microsoft announced that all the Windows 10 users will get the Windows 11 update. Well, here is a way on How to install the windows 11 preview version on Windows 10. First of all, make sure that your System is compatible with the Windows 11 update. You can do it by following the steps given above. After you are sure that your system is compatible with Windows 11 then follow the following steps.
- First of all, you need to join the Windows Insider Program. Click on the link to register yourself. But, you need to have a Microsoft account for this purpose. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
- You have to remember some points in this step. The first point Link the Microsoft account you created in the previous step to Windows 10 on your Pc. Point number two, if you are using a local account, you have to move to the online one. It is simple, just go to the settings then to accounts, and after that click on the “Sign In With Microsoft Account Instead”.
- Now, go back to the Windows Insider Program and register with the Microsoft account that you have just logged in to the previous steps.
- After you have moved to the Online Account, go to settings and navigate to the “Update and Security” option. Then, switch to “Windows Insider Program” and click on “Get Started”.
Additional Note: Many People have encountered the problem in the step. An error has been reported by them related to the diagnostic Data. To overcome this error Go to Settings >> Privacy >> Diagnostics And Feedback >> Turn On Optional Diagnostic Data
- Choose your Microsoft account and then choose the “Dev Channel”. Next, click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, on your system switch onto the “Windows Update” menu and then hit on the “Check for updates” button.
- It will take some time and then you will receive the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.51 update. Click on “Download”.
- Now, Windows 11 will download and Install. Your PC will boot several times. Have patience and finally, you will hear the new Windows 11 sounds with the new features on the screen.
How to Install Windows 11 on 64-bit OS
We know that you need to have a minimum of 64 bit OS to install Windows 11 on the System. Well here are the steps to download and install the Windows 11 operating system.
- Download the Windows 11 from the Download link “Win 11 ISO File” given below in the article.
- Take a bootable USB drive with a minimum of 16 GB of storage space (You can make a Pendrive Bootable using the Rufus Application).
- Launch Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO file you have downloaded.
- Do not touch any other field and click on the start button. Windows 11 will start moving to the USB drive.
- Now, you have Windows 11 in your Bootable USB Drive. Plug this drive into the system.
- Restart your System, while pressing the Boot key.
- Now, you will see the boot device options choose USB Drive as Primary.
- Hit the Enter key to install Windows 11.
- Now, you can select the language, time, and Keyboard input method.
- Then Click on Install. You do not have the Product key, select the option “I don’t have a product key”.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition that you want to install and the partition of Win 11 installation.
- In the end, select “Next”
- Your Windows 11 will be installed in a few minutes.
Windows 11 Direct Download Links
Here we have listed some of the Windows 11 Direct Download Links. You can visit them by clicking on them.
- Download Windows 11 ISO File
- ISO file of Windows 11
- Google Drive Link to Download Windows 11
- Download and Install Windows 11 from Usersdrive
- Download and Install Windows 11 from Anonfiles
- Download Win 11 64-Bit version
- Download Windows 11 Free
We hope that now you are clear with How to install Windows 11. We have also mentioned the direct download links from the trusted websites. Do not forget to share this article with your friends and help them in installing the Windows 11 Operating system.
Featured Image Source: YouTube