As TikTok is a trending social media application among the Gen Z generation. Anyone can create, edit and format videos to make entertaining videos to engage their viewers. You can easily create videos of your choice and share them with your followers on your profile. But that’s for your followers, what’s for you? Save your TikTok videos for yourself. Don’t know how? Learn with us., how to save TikTok without posting.
Maximum editing of the TikTok video is done while recording only and before publishing it. Although, if your video is already uploaded, you would not have anything to edit before posting the video. That is the reason why TikTok lets you post it after editing and then save it in your phone gallery. This feature gives you time for any second thoughts related to your video.
If you want to know how to save TikTok without posting then follow what’s written: Launch the TikTok app >>> Head to a new Video >>> Create a Video of your choice >>> Click on the Next option >>> Select Who Can See My Video >>> Select Only Me >>> Post the video >>> click on the Video >>> click on three dots >>> Select Download to the gallery. Your video will be downloaded to your gallery.
Even if you’re a beginner at TikTok and want to save your TikTok videos without posting, then you’re gonna love this guide. Sounds good? Grab your snack, and let’s read.
How To Save TikTok Videos Without Posting?
If you feel that you don’t want to upload your TikTok video now or ever, then you can create it and save it to the gallery. In fact, there’s also a Windows desktop application designed by DVDVideoSoft that will help you download videos from TikTok for free. This is done for multiple personal reasons, maybe you want someone’s suggestion on it, etc.
The following method explains how to save TikTok without posting. To make it simple, there are a few methods given:
- Open The TikTok App: The initial step is to open the TikTok application. Enter your phone’s app drawer and locate the TikTok app. It’ll be represented by the trademark white color music note symbol.
- Enter New Video Section: When you open the application, you’ve to enter the new video section. Then tap on the + icon. It’ll take you to the video creation section.
- Create Video Of Your Choice: You have to create a video of your desire in the video creation section. Click on the red circle to start recording. You can also add filters and effects to it.
- Click On Next: When You’re done creating the video and adding all the required edits, you have to then click on the next option.
- Select Who Can See My Video: After you reach the next page, you’ll get an option Who Can See My Video, which is a privacy option that allows you to manage who can and cannot view the post.
- Select Options: From the given list of options, Only Me. This will restrict your video’s reach from you reaching out to your friends on TikTok.
- Post The Video: After following the steps and doing with the setting Privacy option, post the video on your account.
Related: Best Time To Post On TikTok On Monday
- Go To Your Profile: After posting your video, the next step is to go to your own profile and tap on your profile photo.
- Open Your Video: Open your profile, and all the uploaded videos will appear. Select the one you want to download.
- Click On The Share Option: After opening the video, you will find multiple options on the right side, click on the share option.
- Select The Save Option: From the appeared options, find Save and click on it. After that, your video will start getting downloaded.
After downloading the video, you need to remember that the video you uploaded was private. This is how to save TikTok without posting it. The guide is a bit lengthy but easy too. There’s no requirement for a separate application if you follow this manual.
Related: Best Time To Post On TikTok On Sunday
That’s all for how to save TikTok without posting.
As a TikToker, the best practice is to create videos that your TikTok family will be happy to watch and willing to come back again and follow you. The best feature of TikTok is the access to edit videos while you film before uploading, but once you have uploaded your video, you won’t be able to edit it. You can share and save your videos. Saving means, in your personal gallery. Therefore, you’re allowed to save your TikTok videos.
Here we’re, at the end of this post, and at last, you can save videos on TikTok without posting them.
Q1. Can One Person Save A TikTok Video Before Posting?
Ans. No, there is no way to save the video before posting directly. But for indirect methods, you can refer to the above post.
Q2. How Do You Save A Draft Before Posting?
Ans. After uploading a video on TikTok, you are allowed to draft, and edit it by clicking on Save.
Q3. How To Save TikTok Videos In Mobile Phone’s Gallery?
Ans. TikTok videos can be saved to your phone’s gallery by clicking on the three-dot menu.