What? Did you delete a video instead of a draft? We know this might have happened accidentally. But, a loss has been made. However, as always we’ve got a backup plan for you guys. In this post, we’ll be sharing data about how to recover deleted TikTok videos.
We know that the situation is complicated, but we also get affected by the deletion of one TikTok video, isn’t that crazy? Yes, it is! Because for a TikToker, it’s terrible to lose any of their TikTok videos. So what can be done to reverse the situation?
Let us tell you how to recover deleted TikTok videos. For that, you’re supposed to open your Google Photos app and click on the menu from the top-left of the screen, from there click on Trash. At last, select videos you want to recover. Thank god! Not all videos were deleted. But, to prevent this situation in the future read the full post and learn how to recover deleted TikTok videos.
How To Get Your Drafts Back On TikTok?
After filming and editing a video, TikTok provides you the option to either post it on the spot or save it in a draft to post it later (just like Instagram). The drafts feature saves the videos to your phone storage so that you can recover them later. Sometimes, you forget to upload an already filmed and edited video and think that it’s deleted or lost, instead, it might be resting in your drafts from decades!
Here are the easy steps to get your draft video back:
- Open your Album/ Device’s Gallery.
- Search for a folder named TikTok Folder.
- Cross-check the entire folder and look for the video you wanted to recover.
Although this method has drawbacks. If you didn’t tap on Save To Album while filming a draft video, then the steps given below are of no use to you. Unfortunately, your draft video cannot be recovered.
How To Recover Your Deleted TikTok Videos?
Want your deleted TikTok videos back? Here we’ve explained three methods to recover TikTok deleted videos. Select the best method according to your needs.
- Launch TikTok on your phone and log in.
- Tap on the Me tab from the lower-right of the screen and open your TikTok profile.
- Click on the Heart feature, it’ll open your liked videos from the Heart video page, select the deleted video you wish to recover.
- Next, from that current page click on Three Dots on the right side of the screen.
- Now, multiple options will appear, and you click on Save Video. your deleted TikTok videos. If you are not having any fixed backup plan, then don’t waste your time.
How To Recover Deleted TikTok Videos On Android From Google Photos?
You need to go after these given steps to check if your backup is available. If it’s available, you can restore deleted videos from the Google Photos application.
- Launch Google Photos Application.
- Click on Menu, from the top left of your screen.
- Tap on Trash. Then select the TikTok Videos you want to recover.
- Finally, click on the Restore icon.
How To Recover Deleted TikTok Videos iPhone From Photos Application?
The regular backup service on iPhone or any other iOS system is iCloud. Just like the Android part, we suggest you look back at iCloud backup settings.
- Go to iCloud.com, and Sign-In into your account.
- Click on Settings, and search for the Advanced feature in the list. Once found, give it a tap.
- After that, click on Recover Files.
- Next, select files that you want to be recovered.
- After selecting files, click on Restore.
In this post, we’ve detailed three methods to recover your deleted TikTok videos with respect to your needs. You can recover videos from backups and liked videos. The best method to regenerate your deleted videos is to backup files in advance. If you accidentally deleted some of the videos, then use a professional data recovery tool to help you.
Q1. What Is The Fix To Redeem Deleted TikTok Videos On The Computer?
Ans. A number of TikTok users first used to keep their videos on their computers. If your TikTok videos are getting deleted from a Windows PC or a Mac, then you could use the above-mentioned methods to recover deleted TikTok videos.
Q2. How Does TikTok Store All The Videos?
Ans. It’s easy for TikTok. When you upload a video on TikTok, then it was supposed to be stored in TikTok’s online servers. Also, these videos are saved on your phone’s local storage.
Q3. Will One’s TikTok Videos Get Deleted If He Logs Out Of TikTok?
Ans. The saved data related to your account, like drafts, are automatically deleted.