Can one use Amazon music on an Apple watch? Hell yeah! Since 8th November 2021 Amazon music has United with Apple Watch. So yeah, that’s why Amazon Music subscribers can use Amazon Music on Apple Watch with simplicity.
Along with the Amazon Music application the newest version 10.18.0, you can get Amazon Music Apple Watch to perform. And, subscribers can take advantage of millions of songs from Amazon Music on your Apple Watch.
To listen to Amazon Music on Apple Watch, download Amazon Music and install a downloader to your Mac. Open the app and sign in >>> Settings >>> MP3 >>> 256 Gbps >>> Save the changes.
The steps mentioned above are just halfway through the guide. Don’t worry friends because we are here with the full guide that will tell you how to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
What Is Amazon Music?
Amazon Music is an unincorporated music streaming service from Amazon which rolled out all the way back in 2007, from then it has gone through many transformations with the addition of various subscription packages to match your requirements.
The basic package that’s available for every user. It’s supported by ads but limited in terms of collection variety and quantity as there are only thousands of songs available.
Subscribers of this package can have the fun and joy of more than 2 million songs with thousands of playlists and stations; you’ll get all of these in this Amazon Prime Music subscription. But, this package can be used on one device at a time only.
Subscribers of this tier will have access to more than 50 million songs. There are also plus points for those who want to enjoy Hi-Fi music too. In spite of being a subscription service, you can enjoy discount offers if you’re a Prime subscriber.
As you can find that there are various packages, and there are choices for every user even if you just want to get familiar with the offers of Amazon Music. But it doesn’t matter which one you choose, you’ll be able to move forward if you want to enjoy Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
How To Get Amazon Music On Apple Watch?
Does Amazon Music function on Apple Watch? From the start, we are familiar with the fact that there is an Amazon Music application on Apple Watch. So, users can enjoy Amazon Music songs on their Apple Watch. We’ll be learning how to install Amazon Music on Apple Watch in this section. Then we will be explaining to you how to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
How To Install Amazon Music App For Apple Watch?
#01. Through iPhone
- Switch on your iPhone and open the Apple Watch app.
- Link your Apple Watch with your iPhone and then click on the My Watch option.
- Head to the Available Apps section and search for the Amazon Music app.
- Click on the Install button to install the Amazon Music app on Apple Watch.
#02. Through Apple Watch
- Click on the Digital Crown symbol to load the Homepage of your Apple Watch. Then open the App Store.
- Enter and find the Amazon Music app through the Search feature.
- Tap on Amazon Music to get the Download Page and then click on Get to install Amazon Music App for Apple Watch.
How To Use Amazon Music On Apple Watch?
In contrast with Spotify and Apple Music, there is no specific Amazon Music application for the Apple Watch. This is one of the potential reasons for frustration, especially when you are used to using Amazon’s streaming music service. Although, even if you have gone through and created your own set of playlists, you can still link them with your Apple Watch. But in order to do so, there are some sets of instructions to follow:
How To Download Amazon Music On Apple Watch?
- Head and Download Amazon Music Downloader from your Mac/PC/Windows.
- Install the Downloader to your Mac and Locate it in your Applications Folder.
- After installing, Open the application and Sign-In into your Amazon account.
- Tap on the Settings option in the top right corner of the screen.
- Under Output Format, select MP3, and under Output Quality, select 256 Gbps.
- Tap on the OK button to save your changes.
- From the main page, select the Songs that you want to Download.
- Tap on the Add button.
- Verify the songs and playlists that you have selected then tap on Convert.
How To Add Amazon Music Songs To Apple Music Library?
After downloading and converting to MP3 for the Apple Watch, now you need to add them to your Apple Music Library.
- Sync your iPhone to your Mac.
- Open the Apple Music application on your Mac.
- Under Devices, select the Name of your iPhone.
- In the Menu bar, file > Import.
- Locate the converted songs.
- Add the songs to your iPhone.
Just one more set of instructions, and then you can begin using Amazon Music with the Apple Watch.
- Locate your Apple Watch on its charger or plug it into your computer.
- From your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Click on the My Watch tab at the end of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom
- Click on the Playlists and Albums.
- Add the songs that you downloaded to your iPhone.
After adding songs, you can pair your favorite Bluetooth headphones to the Apple Watch and start listening. The only difference is that instead of using the Amazon Music app, one will still need to depend on Apple Music to play these songs.
Honestly, the instructions make it look much more complicated than it really is. However, there is just one thing about which you need to be careful while going through this route. If you desire to download songs to use Amazon Music with Apple Watch, then you’ll need to use the Music Downloader. There are multiple options available on the internet, but the version we described above in this post is limited to being able to download just three songs at a time with a free trial.
If you want to unveil the ability to download all of your songs from Amazon Music, then you’ll need to pay for the app itself. But once it’s done, you can sit back at home free and enjoy downloaded songs or can play Amazon Music with Apple Watch.
Let us know if you crash with any doubt or run into any issues throughout the process!
Q1. Is There Any Alternate Way To Get Apple Music On Apple Watch?
Ans. If you wish for an alternate way to get Apple Music on Apple Watch, you need to do the following:
- Download songs from Amazon Music.
- Move all the downloaded songs to iPhone.
- Sync the songs to Apple Watch.
Q2. How To Move Songs To iPhone?
Ans. All the downloaded songs are on your PC. Now, to move all the songs to your iPhone follow:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC.
- Click on Add File to Library and upload all the converted songs. Click on Done