The all-new Windows 11 is rolling out on compatible devices and new features are being added to it with each update. Windows recently launched a wallpaper feature as well. In this post, we will cover how to download new wallpapers on windows 11.
Just like in windows 10, windows provide an app called a spotlight. This wallpaper app automatically downloads the wallpaper and sets it as your wallpaper or lock screen. It also provides information regarding each wallpaper. You can like or dislike the wallpaper and then set your recommended wallpaper.
We will be discussing more on How To Download New Wallpapers On Windows 11. We will guide you on this spotlight wallpaper app and other ways to set wallpaper on windows 11. So, without wasting your time, let’s start.
How To Download New Wallpapers On Windows 11?
Here are some ways to download new wallpapers on Windows 11.
1. Windows spotlight
Fortunately, you don’t have to download this app anywhere. Just go to settings. Search for personalized. Then on the drop-down of your lock screen wallpaper, you can find this app. Now once selected you can enjoy a new lock screen wallpaper every day from Microsoft along with some information.
2. Bring Wallpaper App
This is another software provided by Microsoft. This software is not installed in windows 11 by default. You need to download and install it. Once done, you can choose which wallpaper category you want to see. Then your wallpaper will change automatically daily with HD wallpapers without worrying about changing the wallpaper manually.
3. External Sources
You can download HD 4K wallpapers from wallpaperhub.app. This is a safe site to download and use wallpapers. You can visit this site to download amazing wallpaper. These wallpapers are free and none of them will be spam.
How To Set Wallpaper On Windows 11?
- Simply right-click on the wallpaper and select Set as desktop background.
- You can also open Settings on your Windows 11 computer.
- Click Personalization > Background.
- Then select one from the default wallpapers.
- If you want to set up some other wallpaper, click Browse Photos.
Where To Find Wallpapers In Windows 11?
To see the location of the wallpapers and lock screen images, open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
Here you will see three folders:
- TouchKeyboard (Windows 11 only)
Can We Create Custom Theme In Windows 11?
Here is how to create a custom theme in Windows 11.
- Press Win+I to open Settings
- Select Personalization > Background
- Select Slideshow and then click on the Browse button
- Select the folder where you have placed all your preferred wallpapers
- Change other settings like:
- Change picture every
- Shuffle the picture order
- Choose a fit for your desktop image
- Next, go back to Personalization and click on Colors and set your preferences
- Now again go back to Personalization and click on Themes
- Click on the Save button, name the theme and click Save again.
Here we conclude our post on how to download new wallpapers on Windows 11. There are alot of ways to download new wallpapers on windows 11 however, we recommend you to use the official applications and website to save yourself from any kind of scam.
Keep exploring our website to know more about Windows 11.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can You Change Wallpaper On Windows 11?
- Go to Personalization
- Then to the Lock screen.
- Choose an option from the Personalize your lock screen menu:
Windows spotlight automatically changes the background to pictures chosen by Microsoft. The picture makes the background of any picture you select from your computer.
Q2. Does Windows 11 Have Animated Wallpapers?
However, among the free solutions available only for Windows 11, we find WinDynamicDesktop. The app brings macOS dynamic wallpapers to Windows 11. You can easily download the dynamic wallpaper pack and apply the live wallpaper in seconds by clicking on the install link. There is no need to configure or change anything.
Q3. Will Windows 11 Have Themes?
On Windows 11, themes are a quick and easy way to refresh the appearance of your desktop. A theme is a package that contains multiple background images, accent color, mouse pointer customizations, and in some cases, sounds.