Now YouTube TV is on FireStick, Yayyyyy!! What a relief now! In the year 2018, YouTube was removed from the Amazon App Store, because things didn’t go well between these two platforms. But now these two platforms have finally come together, and you can find YouTube on the Amazon App Store.
YouTube is one of the best entertainment platforms. Now that you can find YouTube TV on FireStick, it has put a smile on everyone’s face. You can even find the YouTube FireStick app officially in the Amazon app store. Now, you can easily install and use YouTube TV on your FireStick, anywhere in the United States.
Did you know that you can make your FireStick free? So that you get access to unlimited free content with Kodi Addons. But, one thing is confirmed, YouTube is a must-have on FireStick if you love watching content on YouTube. Here in this post, we have listed three ways by which you can install YouTube TV on FireStick.
Is YouTube TV Officially On Amazon?
Since the launch of the Amazon app store, it was quite common that Google and Amazon were trying to beat each other. Due to this reason, Google made the YouTube TV app unavailable on Amazon FireStick. But since 2018 YouTube TV app has been made available on Amazon FireStick.
How To Install YouTube TV On Firestick From The Amazon Store?
Are you using official YouTube on Firestick or do you have an unofficial one? Well, if you have any unofficial, or third-party version of YouTube on FireStick, then you need to uninstall it before you install the official version of this app.
If you face trouble while installing it on FireStick, then get a VPN for FireStick, so that you don’t face any trouble when using it. Here’s how to install it from the Amazon store:
- On your home window of FireStick, click on the Search option.
- Now, you have to type in the name of the YouTube app and click on it from the search results.
- Next, you have to tap on the YouTube app from the list that you get on the next screen.
- If you are installing the app for the first time, then tap on the Get option. But if you have already installed the app earlier, then, just press the download option.
- Wait for the app to get downloaded, and gets installed on your device.
- Click on the open option, to run it on YouTube. You can even run it later from your apps and channels option.
How To Install YouTube TV On Firestick With The APK Method?
If you want to know how to install YouTube TV on FireStick using the APK Method, then here are a few steps that will help you to do so:
- Open the FireStick home.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon and then choose my fire TV option.
- Now, select the developers’ option, and then press on Apps from the unknown sources.
- Press on the option that says turn on. Now go back to the home page and choose the find menu.
- Select the search option.
- Now you have to type on the downloader, and then choose it from the drop-down list.
- Hit the download button, and wait for it to get installed.
- Wait till the download gets complete. Press on open so that you can run the downloader app.
- When you get to see that the downloader is open, just click on allow option. You will get a popup where you have to click on the OK option.
- When you do this, the home tab will open with a text box, that you will get to see on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter this URL, and then press ok
- Now the YouTube APK will get downloaded.
- When your download is complete, press the install button, followed by the done option.
- Now you gotta click on the delete option. For confirmation, click on delete again.
- Exit this app, and then, go back to the FireStick TV home screen.
- Choose the option that says your apps and channels title. Press on see all. Now scroll down and then choose the live YouTube TV app.
- Choose the resolution that you want. Press on allow option, then on sign in to get access to your YouTube TV account.
- Use the activation code to sign in to your account. That’s it. Now you can use YouTube TV live from Amazon FireStick. A bit lengthy but worth your time!
How To Install YouTube TV On Firestick With The Amazon Silk Browser?
Did you intentionally or unintentionally uninstall the pre-installed browser which is available in the FireStick range? Oooo! This was a way by which you can access the YouTube TV on your FireStick. Never mind, we got you covered. Here are a few steps that will help you switch how to install YouTube TV on Firestick with the Amazon Silk Browser and then enjoy binge-watching.
- Go to the FireStick home screen, and then click on the search button which you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the silk browser.
- Choose the silk browser, then in the next window click on the silk browser option.
- Download and install this app, and then open the silk browser. Now enjoy your YouTube TV.
How To Set Up YouTube TV?
After installing the YouTube TV app, you will have to sign in to your prevailing account, so that you can start watching the contents. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Open your YouTube TV app. Choose the sign-in option, or you can even try it for free.
- Now, you will get an activation code.
- Open the browser and then go to YouTube.com/activate.
- On your FireStick, enter the code.
- Choose the next option, and your activation will get completed.
So, these were the three ways on how to install YouTube TV on FireStick. These are really easy steps that you need to follow. Just make sure to follow them as it is.
Frequently asked questions
Q. How To Install YouTube TV On Firestick With ES File Explorer?
Here are the steps that you have to follow:
- From my apps and channels menu on YouTube TV, open the ES file explorer
- Choose the tools option and then press on downloader manager.
- Click on + new icon
- Then you have to enter the URL of the YouTube TV app (http://bit.ly/2ToUkBb) and then click on the download now option.
- Press on the open file option, and then on the install button. When you get the pop-up, choose the install button again.
- Now just click on open and YouTube TV will open on FireStick.
Q. Why Can’t You Find YouTube TV On Firestick?
Well, the first-generation FireSticks do not support YouTube TV. Amazon removed YouTube TV from the Amazon app store because of legal disputes between Google and Amazon. But now you can find YouTube on most of the FireStick devices.