Are you an artist looking for a marketplace? If yes, then SolSea is the best marketplace for NFTs. It is easy to use and makes the process of minting very easy. Well, if you are still confused then here we are with a post on how to mint NFT on SolSea NFT marketplace.
Solana is a proof-of-stake blockchain that supports smart contracts and decentralized apps and is extremely fast. Since, Solana can handle up to 65,000 transactions per sec for just $0.00025 each is often considered the ultimate “Ethereum Killer”. SolSea is the biggest open marketplace on Solana.
We will be discussing how to mint NFT on SolSea NFT marketplace. We will guide you step-by-step. We will also cover the minting fees on SolSea and how to verify your NFT collection on this marketplace. So, without further ado let’s start.
What Is SolSea?
The first NFT marketplace enables creators to choose and embed licenses when they mint NFTs. Creators know what they are selling, collectors know what they are buying.
SolSea is the first open NFT marketplace on Solana with integrated minting. It introduces NFTs with embedded licenses (NFT-PROs), calculates Rarity Rank for collections, supports wallet funding with FTX-Pay and Moonpay, and is regularly updated with new features.
Related: How To Mint NFT Without A Gas Fee?
How To Mint NFT On SolSea NFT Marketplace?
Before we get started with how to mint NFT on SolSea NFT Marketplace, let’s first learn about how to create an NFT on SolSea.
Luckily, you can create Your NFT On SolSea.
Here is a step-by-step guide for creating your NFT:
- Go to SolSea website and connect your wallet
- Click on the create button on the top of the screen.
- Click on NFT or collection. However, you have to create a collection if your NFT is a part of your collection.
- Upload a static/animated preview of your NFT. Now, upload your artwork of your NFT
- Fill in the title and write a short description of your collection. Then you have to write the description of your NFT.
- Fill in the royalties from the secondary sales and Use the external link if any.
- Complete the Tags, License, Collection, Traits, NSFW, and then, click on Mint NFT.
- Process your minting transaction and click on approve.
- Now your NFT is minted successfully.
Related: How To Mint NFT On Solana? In 6 Simple Steps
How Much Does It Cost To Mint NFT On SolSea?
SolSea charges $0.04 at a price of 1 SOL= $95. The overall cost of minting NFT on SolSea is 0.00135 SOL, it includes three transaction fees on the network. The cost to mint NFT on Solana is approx. is $90 USD
- On Ethereum, you’ll have to pay approx gas fees– up to $100 in certain cases, which can be more expensive than the minting NFT on solsea.
- On Solana, the average cost of minting an NFT is just 0.00001 SOL or $0.015 as of October 2021.
Related: Lazy Minting Of NFTs | How Is Lazy Minting Of An NFT Done?
How Can You Verify NFT Collection On SolSea?
Since you are aware of the way how to mint NFT on SolSea NFT Marketplace, let’s have a look at how to verify NFT collection on Solsea.
The first thing you need to understand is you cannot verify an individual NFT. Only the NFT collection can be verified on SolSea. It is always good to verify an NFT before purchasing it.
Here is a step-by-step process of verifying your NFT collection on SolSea:
- Go to SolSea website and connect your wallet.
- Go to my profile.
- Click on collection verification.
- Click on the collection you want to verify.
- Fill in the personal information.
- External minting is for those NFTs which were minted outside of SolSea.
- Provide the link of proof of authorship.
- SolSea verifies it and your collection gets verified.
Related: Pixar NFT Collection | Disney Enters The NFT Market
Here we conclude our post on Mint NFT on SolSea NFT marketplace. The minting process is a straightforward method in SolSea. The minting charges are fair too. You can also keep your collection verified to avoid any misuse of your NFTs.
Keep exploring our website to know more about NFTs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Does It Mean To Be Verified On SolSea?
When a collection is verified on SolSea, it means that our Collection Verification Team has determined that the person applying for verification is the actual author of the collection in question. In the case of collections minted outside of SolSea (e.g. using Candy Machine), our Collection Verification Team determines that NFTs belong to a verified collection through the Candy Machine ID of the collection submitted for verification.
Q2. Does My Collection Have To Be Verified In Order To Start Selling On SolSea?
If you minted your collection on SolSea, it doesn’t have to be verified before you can start selling. However, due to user demand for increased security and protection from scam collections, we now require every collection minted elsewhere to be verified before they can list any NFTs for sale.
Q3. How Do I Get Started On SolSea?
Begin by creating a Solana wallet, if you don’t already have one.
SolSea currently supports Phantom, Sollet, Solflare, Slope, Coin98, Torus, and Ledger wallet.
Deposit SOL in your wallet; we recommend having at least SOL 0.2, otherwise, your account may not be recognized as “valid”.
Create an account on SolSea by registering with a valid email address. You will have to verify your email before your account setup can be completed.