Imagine you are in a hurry and cannot witness your favorite live sports? Oh, man! You will miss out on you’re your favorite sports. What will you do then? Chill, don’t worry, you can anytime record the live video on YouTube. What, you don’t know about recording live sports? See we made things easier for you so that you don’t miss out in your favorite sports. But for that, you need to know how to record live sports on YouTube? Do you know how to do it?
Actually, YouTube Live is the best live streaming service. Do you know why? It is because it lets you create a live feed. That’s interesting! But since YouTube has live streaming, its popularity has increased immensely. So, recording YouTube live streams has also become very popular. Since you can watch the recorded live video when you are free or even if you don’t have an internet connection you can still watch it.
Now, you might be wanting to know how to record live sports on YouTube? Well, it is not as simple as clicking on the record button. Instead, YouTube TV also uses the term add to the library. Moreover, one thing that you need to remember is that though YouTube TV does not have unlimited cloud DVR it will not stay on your DVR forever.
So now all you need to do is read this post and you will find your answers all in this post. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To Record Live Sports On YouTube?
Want to know How To Record Live Sports On YouTube? Well, before that do you know AceThinker Screen Grabber Premium is the live screen recorder for YouTube which allows you to record any kind of video from YouTube and from other websites? This tool is known to be one of the best streaming recorders since it is suitable for beginners and professionals. This tool will offer you the ability to enable the user so that you can record the full screen and you can even allow recording of any particular region. You can even take screenshots while you record your live sports. So, if you want to know how to use this tool here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to download and then install the correct version of this YouTube stream recorder on your computer. Then you need to run the program and choose a video recorder to record live video on YouTube. If you want then you can even press on the gear option to choose recording format, cursor style, and many more.
- You can also adjust the recording area. If you want to record the YouTube live streaming video you need to choose the custom option and then go to the video that you want to record. Next, play the YouTube video and press on the REC button that is situated on the right-hand side of the tool so that you can start recording a YouTube live video.
- When you have successfully recorded the YouTube live video you can click on the stop button and you can preview the recorded video to check whether the video has been recorded properly or not. Click on save so that you can save the recording to your computer and then enjoy watching your favorite video.
How To Record Live Sports On YouTube For Free?
AceThinker even provides a free screen recorder online which is actually a web-based YouTube live video recorder. And as it’s web-based the only thing that it needs is to be connected to the internet. Moreover, this tool works just like any other screen recorder even if it is an online tool. This comes with many functions which help to enhance the video that you have recorded. Here are a few steps that you need to follow to know How To Record Live Sports On YouTube for free on YouTube :
- First, go to the AcerThinker Free Screen recorder website. Then click on the start recording option.
- Now open the recorder and then click on the microphone option. Then choose the audio input that you want to use to record.
- Then the first thing that you have to do is open the live stream video on YouTube that you want to record. Next adjust the frame, size, etc. now that you have made all the adjustments and have changed all the settings just tap on the record option.
- Now you have to open the YouTube live stream which you want to record. Then fit the recording frame so that you can cover the parts of the screen which you want to include in the video. Once that is done you need to click on the record button from the recording toolbar to start recording.
- Here you even get the option to add comments or texts to the video that you have recorded. To do this you need to open the recording toolbar and then click on the pen icon. After you have finished adding all kinds of annotations from the recording toolbar just click on the stop option to stop recording.
- When you press the stop button you can then choose the option that says how to play the video file. Press on 3 dots to play the video.
How To Download Past Youtube Live Videos?
Do you want a YouTube live stream downloader? But this may not be possible because of getting a code of an ongoing video. Well in that case it is better that you wait till the live stream is done so that you can download it. So now how will you download the past YouTube live videos? In that case, you can still depend on AceThinker Free Online Downloader. Apart from YouTube, you can even get videos from other streaming sites like Facebook, Vimeo, and many more. You can even save these videos in high quality of up to 1080p resolution or more. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to access this tool.
- Now go to the YouTube website and search for the past YouTube live video that you want to download. Copy the URL of that video and then go back to the tool and then paste it into the download box.
- Next, you need to click on the download option.
- Select the format and quality you want the video to be downloaded in and then click on the save link. Once it gets downloaded, open the video and play it.
How To Record Live Sports On Youtube With Built-In Screen Capture Tools?
If you don’t like downloading any kind of screen recorder or using online web-based screen capture tools then you have other alternatives to try as well. The current version of Mac and Windows OS comes with built-in screen capture. So, if you want to know how you can record a screen with a built-in recorder on Mac and Windows then follow these steps:
For Your Windows OS:
- Press WIN + G to open the recorder which is the built-in screen recorder for mac.
- Tap on the Start button to get the screen’s activity or the YouTube live streams.
- Next click on the record button. After your recording is done click on stop and then save the recording.
- Then you can preview and play the downloaded video.
For Mac OS
- To open the recording tool, click on Shift + Command + 5. At the bottom of the screen, you will get to see a small control panel.
- Choose the recording area and then click on the record bottom so that the recording starts.
- Click on stop when you are done recording.
- Now preview on the bottom right and play the clip.
So, this is how to record live sports on YouTube. Weren’t the steps easy? Also, we have mentioned different ways by which you can easily download the YouTube live videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can You Download YouTube Live Stream Video?
Well, there isn’t actually any direct way by which you can download videos directly but yes there are many YouTube downloaders online which will help you with this. You just need to find the one that is right and easy and safe to use. For example, AceThinker video keeper will help you get the live stream by just copying and pasting the URL.
Q. How To Record A YouTube Livestream With VLC?
If you want to record a live stream on YouTube on VLC then first get the URL of the live stream, and video and then go to VLC. Now click on the media option and then on the stream option. Now after you select a network, on the URL field just paste the link. Choose stream followed by the next option. Lastly, click on a stream and the video will play automatically.