Do you know how to use the Monkey app on your PC? You can use Monkey app on your smartphone and PC. But if you want to use the Monkey app, you need to know How To Use Monkey App On PC? But before you use the app, it is important that you download the app in the first place.
With the Monkey app on your PC, you will be able to meet new people with whom you can do video chat for 15 sec. You can even add them as your friends and become in-app friends. You will also be able to send texts to each other if you are camera shy and don’t want to do video chat. You can make friends with anyone staying in any part of the world.
If you want to use the Monkey app on your PC and don’t know How To Use Monkey App On PC, then you have come to the right place. In this post, you will get to know how you can use the Monkey app on your PC just as you would use the app on your mobile device.
So, are you ready to know how you can easily use the Monkey on your PC? Yes? Then, what’s the wait for? Let’s quickly get started.
How To Use Monkey App On PC?
Before we discuss how to How To Use Monkey App On PC, it is important that you know how you can download the Monkey app on your PC. Coz without the app downloaded you will not be able to use the app, isn’t it? So, lets us know how you can download the Monkey app on your PC.
How To Download The Monkey App On Windows PC And Mac?
- The first thing that you have to do is download and install the Bluestacks Android emulator on your computer. Next, you have to read the Bluestacks installation guide, so that you can download the setup files along with the installation instructions.
- Just follow the instructions and then install the Bluestacks Android emulator. Open Bluestack, and then log in with your Google account.
- The Bluestacks will load to your home screen and then look and open the Google Play Store app there. Now, go to the search section and then type in the Monkey app.
- You now will get the Monkey app and then tap on the install button, so that you can install the app with the search result.
- When the installation is done, you will get to see the Monkey app on the Bluestacks home screen. Tap on it and just start to use the Monkey app for your Windows PC and Mac.
How To Use Monkey App On Pc?
Now that you have downloaded the Monkey app on your PC, let us know how you can use the Monkey app on your PC.
To do video chatting with strangers on the Monkey, follow these few steps:
- Start video chatting by clicking on the screen in your home tab.
- You can add filters, and tags for your video chat.
- Adjust the match control.
- Tap on the talk option, so that you select the gender.
- Toggle the nearby switch to allow the app to match you with the users who are near to you.
- Enable text mode as this will help you to shift between video and text chat buttons.
- When you have been matched with someone click on the accept button to start the video convo.
- If you want to match, then you have to click on the next option.
- Now, you have the option to chat with that person for 15 seconds.
If you don’t like video chatting, then you can do text chatting. Here’s how you can do it.
- Click on the accept button, so that you can start the text chat.
- Type and then send your message.
- Click on the sound button to hear each other.
- Next, click on the next button to end the chat.
So, this is How To Use Monkey App On PC. using the Monkey app on your PC is really easy. But first, download the app and then use it. If you have any questions, then you can reach out to us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is The Monkey App Safe?
Yes, the Monkey app is absolutely safe to use. Till now there are no reports of hacking or viruses. But it is always better that you be careful from your end, and avoid sharing your Monkey app credentials with anyone.
Q. Can You Use The Monkey App On A Pc?
Yes, you can see the Monkey app on your PC. However, at the moment there is no current version for the Monkey app. but with the help of the Bluestacks Android emulator you will be able to run the Monkey app on your computer and Mac.