Are you planning to launch a collection of NFTs and want to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea? If yes, then we have got the perfect guide for you. This post will discuss how to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea.
OpenSea is the leading marketplace for buying and selling NFTs. Minting these digital assets anywhere else means less visibility and lower chances of closing the deal. That’s why most sellers feature their best work on this platform. It provides users both buyers and sellers with a ton of benefits.
We will be covering how to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea. It is very easy to do this and sell your collection without minting each NFT alone. We have also discussed some common mistakes we make while minting your NFTs. So, let’s start
How To Mint Multiple NFTs On OpenSea?
If you have minted any NFT before on OpenSea, then it is quite easy to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea. You can mint a single copy of an NFT, and set the price really high. Or you can mint several copies and call it a “limited edition.”
Here we will guide you on how to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea in simple to-do steps.
Steps To Mint Multiple NFTs On OpenSea
Here is a step-by-step guide to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea. The process is quite simple, you just need to follow these steps.
- Go to the OpenSea website and log into your account.
- Sign In using your crypto wallet and click on the create button, then create new items.
- Before filling in the details, scroll down and click on the supply option.
- Change it from 1 to your required NFT number. It can be 10, 20, or 100. It can be any number.
- Fill in the rest of the details and upload the NFT image, fill in the name, use external links, and fill in the description, properties, and levels.
- Add stats click on create, and then click on sell.
Congratulations!, you have successfully minted multiple NFTs on OpenSea.
How To Sell Multi-Editions On OpenSea Marketplace?
Once you have minted multiple NFTs on OpenSea, you can easily sell them now.
- Preview the minted art piece and click on sell.
- The OpenSea directs you to the results page to confirm your listed details.
- You have to enter “1” on the quantity column because entering the right to buy on ten will give you all the editions at once.
- The take-up price of the art piece says “0.1 ETH”.
- You choose the “your schedule listing” or use the “privacy” command to sell for a specific or private buyer.
- Click on “post your listing” to sign the transaction on meta-mask and repeat the process for the remaining number of NFTs entered before listing.
- You might view the listed NFT in your history below or visit the collection section.
Common Mistakes While You Mint Multiple NFTs On OpenSea
Here are some mistakes users usually make while they mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea.
1. Never Mint NFTs In A Hurry
Once you mint your NFT, it cannot be changed or corrected. So, if you are planning to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea, you should never be in a hurry.
2. Don’t Sell Your NFTs Until You’re Done Listing A Collection
If you are planning to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea, then put them on sale together. This will increase your chances of earning more. More bids will be placed which will increase the prices.
3. Set Higher Prices For Your NFTs Than You’re Willing To Accept
Among the collection, there will be certain NFTs that will be unique. Set a higher price for them to maximize your profit.
4. Don’t Pay High Gas Fees
If you are minting multiple NFTs on OpenSea, try to reduce gas fees by changing blockchain currency to the polygon.
5. Mint Multiple Copies On OpenSea
It is always good to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea. This will help to make a collection and earn more.
Related: How To Mint NFT Without A Gas Fee?
Here we conclude how to mint multiple NFTs on OpenSea. We are sure you have followed each step and successfully minted the whole collection. This method will save you a lot of time. Also, remember the common mistakes and try to avoid them.
Keep exploring our website to know more about NFTs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How Many NFTs Can You Mint On OpenSea?
Five collections: OpenSea’s new Twitter support account tweeted on January 27 that it had “updated OpenSea collection storefront contract limits” to only allow five collections per NFT wallet or user, and a maximum of 50 items or NFT collectibles in each collection.
Q2. Can You Mint Multiple NFTs At Once?
Instead of minting one NFT at a time, batch minting NFTs allows developers to bypass a time-consuming and somewhat expensive process. Therefore, creating multiple NFTs at once would be highly beneficial in some use cases, such as event tickets.
Q3. Can You Mint NFTs On OpenSea?
To mint NFTs on OpenSea, there are several steps that you need to do. Start from buying some ETH, creating and connecting a crypto wallet to your OpenSea account, and uploading the digital file you’re going to make as an NFT. Below are detailed steps on how to mint an NFT on the OpenSea marketplace.