For sharing data and instant messaging, WhatsApp has always been the platform with utmost priority. The app is easy to use and almost everyone has signed up for WhatsApp. Even though WhatsApp has so much popularity, there is always room for improvement and WhatsApp never leaves a chance whenever it comes to improvisation. This time, it is a feature that will let users share WhatsApp profiles via link.
What has taken up the pace to bring the most updates to its platform in recent times. Every other day we get to know that WhatsApp is testing a new feature and is soon going to launch it for all the WhatsApp users. So is the new WhatsApp feature that will let you share your WhatsApp profile via link.
Do you also want to know how to share your WhatsApp profile via link? Then keep reading this article and we will explain everything you need to know about this upcoming feature.
What Are The Current Methods For Sharing WhatsApp Profile?
At present, there are two possible ways that you can use to share your WhatsApp profile with other users other than providing them directly with your WhatsApp contact number.
The first method is by sharing your WhatsApp QR code with the other person. To share your WhatsApp QR code you can follow the steps provided below.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your device. Make sure you are signed in to it.
- Tap on the three dots present at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select the “Settings” option at the bottom of the menu that will appear.
- On the right side of your profile picture and name, you will see the QR code icon. Tap on it.
- Your WhatsApp QR code will appear on the screen. You can show the QR code directly to the person or share it if the person is not with you at the moment.
- To share the QR code you can tap on the share icon at the top of the screen. Various options available for sharing your QR code will appear on the screen. You can select one and share it.
Another method is using a common link along with your contact. For this, you will need to use a specific link and add your phone number right next to this link. Your WhatsApp contact number should be mentioned in international format. After this, you can share the link with anyone whom you want to share your WhatsApp profile with.
These two methods are not that much straightforward and that’s why WhatsApp is working on a new method for sharing your WhatsApp profile with others.
Also, have a look at WhatsApp New Document Sharing ETA Feature | What Is It?
What Is The New Feature For Sharing WhatsApp Profile Via Link?
WhatsApp is now testing a new feature on its Beta Android version 188.8.131.52 that will allow users to share their WhatsApp profile through a link that will be generated right in the WhatsApp. So, you will just need to share your WhatsApp profile link with anyone and they will easily be able to visit your WhatsApp chat box by tapping on that link.
This new profile sharing feature is most probably going to replace the WhatsApp QR button.
This feature is similar to WhatsApp’s Group link. Just like you share the WhatsApp group link with anyone who needs to join that specific WhatsApp group, you will be able to let them message you even without saving your contact, just through a single tap to this WhatsApp profile link.
How To Share Your WhatsApp Profile Via Link?
Once the new feature for sharing your WhatsApp profile via link is launched on the platform for all the users, you can use this option by following the steps that have been provided right below.
- Update the WhatsApp application to its latest version.
- Launch the WhatsApp application on your device. Make sure you are signed in from the same contact number whose WhatsApp profile link you want to share with someone.
- Now tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- A menu will appear right there. Select the “Settings” option from there present at the bottom of the list.
- On the right side of your profile picture and name, you will see the share icon instead of the QR code icon. Tap on it.
- Here you will see two options: “Copy link” and “Share link”. You can either copy the link and send it through whichever mode you want to, or you can tap on the Share Link option and share it through the applications that will appear right there.
This was all you needed to know about the new upcoming feature on WhatsApp that will let you share your WhatsApp profile via a short and simple link. If you think the article was useful then share it with your friends who also need to know about this.
For more such articles related to the latest updates to WhatsApp or any of the social media platforms you use, feel free to visit our website Deasilex.
How To Share A WhatsApp Group Link?
Open the group chat whose link you want to share. Tap on the Group subject at the top. Here tap on “More options” then select “Group info”. Tap on the “Invite via” link. Now you can either copy the link or share it via WhatsApp or other apps or even through the QR code of the group chat.
How To Send A Message To Multiple People On WhatsApp?
To send a single message to multiple people on WhatsApp at once, open WhatsApp, and tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen. Tap on the “New broadcast” option. Now select all the contacts to whom you want to send the message. The chatbox will appear where you can type the message and send it. The message will be separately broadcasted to all the selected people at once.