VRChat is undoubtedly one of the best applications to be used via Virtual Headsets. Recently, users have reported errors during the VRChat login process. If you are among them, then, here is a post that will help you out.
VRChat went viral soon after its launch, primarily due to Twitch live streaming. Shortly after the spike in Twitch views, there was a corresponding influx of VRChat players. VRChat memes played a big part in its viral trend. If you know meme culture, the irony is key, and there’s a lot of it here with VRChat.
We will be discussing more of these amazing VR games. If your entertainment is halted due to an error in your VRChat login, we have provided a step-by-step procedure to correct the error. So, without wasting time, let’s start.
How To Do VRChat Login?
Logging into your VR account is quite easy. Still, if you are unaware of how to do VRChat login, here are some easy steps to follow.
And there you go. You have successfully done the VRChat login. But, before you can log in to VRChat, it is necessary to step up your account on VRChat. So, let’s now discuss how to create an account on VRChat.
How To Create An Account On VRChat?
Some users have reported facing issues while setting up their accounts on VRChat. VRChat login is quite a simple and easy process followed after creating your account on VRChat. Here are the steps to be followed to create an account on VRChat.
- Create An Email Address
To create an email address, you need to create a google account. It is quite simple to create an account on google. You might also have an email address.
- Go to VRChat’s official website.
- On the top right corner, click on login.
- Once on the login page, click on the “Create a new account” option available on the right of the login.
- Enter your username.
Username is the name that other players see when they click on your avatar or DP.
- Then enter the email address.
If you already have one, then use that else you have created an account above, use the same email address.
- Re-enter the email address to confirm the email address is correct.
- Create a password. There are certain things that your password should include.
We recommend using a password which is:
- At least 8 characters long.
- Unique to this account and not in use anywhere else.
- Uses a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Stored in a Password Manager.
- Enter your date of birth
You need to be at least 15 years of age to be eligible for using VRChat. If you are 15 years or older than that, then enter your DOB.
- Tick on the email notification if you want.
- Tick on “I am human”.
- Click on create an account.
How To Recover Passwords On VRChat?
If you are doing the VRChat login and failing, you might have forgotten your password. You can easily fix it by recovering your password.
- Go to the VRChat website, and click on login.
- Below the login button, you will see the recovery option. Click on the password recovery.
- Enter your registered email address that is linked with your account and click on the recovery password.
- Check your email. You will receive an email from VRChat.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Enter a new password.
Congratulations! You have successfully recovered your account.
Here we conclude our post on VRChat login. We have discussed how to create an account on VRChat and recover your account if you have forgotten your password. VRChat is one of the most famous VR games.
Keep exploring our website to know more about VR games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can’t Connect To VRChat?
Follow the instructions to solve the error.
- Try disabling any firewalls you have on your computer.
- Ensure your internet connection is stable.
- Try using an ethernet cable instead of Wifi, if you’re using Wifi.
- Configure your connection to use a different public DNS server by following the instructions here: https://188.8.131.52/dns/
- Renew your IP address, either by powering your router off and on again or following the steps here: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/840/
- Disable any proxy settings. You can find out how to do this here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/23664
- Finally, you can try using Cloudflare’s Warp tool that you can install here. We’ve seen users have success using it, so make sure to install and enable it before opening up VRChat.
Q2. Why Is VRChat Crashing?
In most cases, the VRChat crashing issue can be simply caused by avatar issues. Alternatively, you can go to VRChat’s official website. Log in, go to the AVATARS tab, and select the Reset to Default Avatar option.
Q3. What Do You Do If VRChat Isn’t Working?
If you cannot launch the application, try uninstalling and reinstalling. This should clear out the settings for VRChat on the Oculus Quest. If you still have problems after uninstalling and reinstalling, please contact our Support team using the link at the bottom of the article.