Rossgram as we all know is created in Russia in place of Instagram after getting banned in Russia. It is also known as the Russian Instagram. Rossgram is a photo-sharing app that has been launched by Russia and is very similar to Instagram. It has almost the same features as that of Instagram. You can even share posts on Rossgram. So, do you know how to share posts on Rossgram?
After banning Instagram Russian techs decided to bring up a new social media app in place of Instagram. This new social media app is all set to be launched on 28th March 2022. Rossgram has some additional features that you will not find on Instagram.
Russia banned Instagram because Instagram was spreading hate speeches against Russia. The screenshots that were shared show that Rossgram is the same as Instagram. But if you are worried about sharing posts then this post will help you. Here in this post, you will learn how to share posts on Rossgram.
There are a few ways by which you can share posts on Rossgram. If you want to know how to share posts on Rossgram then you must read this post. The steps that we have mentioned are easy and you will not face any issues while following the steps.
How To Share Posts On Rossgram?
The first way by which you can share your own posts that will show up on your Rossgram profile. These posts that you see will show up on other Rossgram users also. If you want to share a photo then you will have to press the “+” icon at the top of your screen. Then select a photo from the gallery or you can even take a new photo or video. you can even choose many photos that you can share on your post.
How To Share A Post On Rossgram’s Story?
When you upload photos or videos to your Rossgram story then that is a bit different.
Stories are important since they will appear at the top of Rossgram. Each of the photos or the video that you add on Rossgram will stay for 24 hours after which it will disappear. If you want to share a post to your Rossgram story then here are a few things that you need to follow:
- Click on your photo that says “Your story”. You will find this in the upper left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Or, you can even press on the “+” icon in the top right-hand side corner of the screen. Then in the lower right menu click on the story option.
Either you can use Rossgram to create new content for your story or you can upload a photo or video from your gallery. You will also be able to share different kinds of photos or videos to your Rossgram story which includes a post with texts, posts with colorful backgrounds. You can even share posts with background music, boomerang, live videos, and many more.
After you have selected your story, you also get the option to either share your Rossgram story with everyone who is following you or only to close friends. If you want to share posts with your close friends then make a list of the people whom you want to your close friend list.
How To Share A Post From Your Rossgram Feed To Rossgram Story?
If you want to know as how to share posts on Rossgram from your feed to your Rossgram story then here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Look for the feed that you want to share with your Rossgram story.
- Then you have to tap on the arrow icon that you will find under the post.
- Once you get to see the sharing menu click on the option that says “Add post to your story”
- In this way, you can upload your post as a sticker. You can even customize it before you add it to your Rossgram story.
- Then after you have added stickers and other effects than just share it. You can decide whom you want to share your story with, your close friends or all your friends.
How To Share Others’ Posts On Rossgram?
In some cases, you can even share other users’ posts on Rossgram. You will not find any share button on this app but yes you will find a tiny arrow icon under every post. So you can share it with your Rossgram story as a sticker. But you will only be able to share their posts if the user has not disabled the ability to reshare the posts.
Here are a few steps to follow:
- If the user has not disabled the resharing option then you will see it when you click on the arrow icon.
- You will see the sharing menu.
- Here you will get the option of either adding It to your story or not. Click on the option Add post to your story.
- If you want then you can even add texts or effects as you want.
- When you are ready press the option which says “Your Story”.
- Then, you can decide whether you want to share it with your friends or just with your close friends.
So these are a few ways how to share posts on Rossgram. the steps are really easy all you have to do is follow them as it is. And you can easily share your post on Rossgram with anyone you want. Do let us know in the comment section what are your thoughts about the new social media app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Stop Others From Resharing Your Rossgram Posts?
To stop others from resharing your Rossgram posts here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Click on your profile picture at the lower right-hand side of the profile.
- Then click on three horizontal lines followed by the settings option.
- Click on privacy and then press on the story option.
- Disable the Allow resharing to stories option.
Q. How Will You Know How Many People Have Seen Your Rossgram Story?
If you want to know how many people have seen your Rossgram story then open your story. Then just swipe up on the screen, you will be able to see how many people have seen your story. Only you will be able to see who has seen your story.